Inspirasjon fra Authentique

Vi har fått noen nydelige bilder av flotte Authentique prosjekter!



Sjekk ut dette flotte opphenget til å oppbevare alle dine fine Tag's!
 Her er hva designeren, Shellye sier om prosjektet sitt:
Shellye here with you today to share a fully functional and pretty
cool(if I do say so myself) way to store all of those yummy tags that
you love to make. In conjunction with our EARTH FRIENDLY FRIDAY, I
wanted to re-purpose something from around the house, so I chose a
used manila file folder. By trimming away the top tab, I had a brand
new slate to begin with.
I cut three strips of {Fresh} patterned paper, inked around the edges
and then machine-stitched
to the folder (leaving the top portion open). I then embellished
with a bit of roping at the top, scalloped borders and cotton trim,
adhesive pearls and a pieced plaque hung by a wooden clothespin.
If you love distressing with ink like I do, then you will love how
beautiful the effect looks over the texture of Authentique paper.
 
A row of the adhesive tags from the {Fresh} Details 12x12 Sticker
Sheet completes the bottom.


 For the inside of my fully-functional-file-folder-holder? Why,
handmade {Fresh} tags of course!
I went online to svgcuts.com and found these really great layered
tags. Tag making has never been easier...or more fun.
Here are samples of the tags that I created for the inside of the
folder:
 




I think that canvas and burlap and jute look great paired up with
beachy sorts of projects...so if you have those items in your stash,
grab 'em up for this project :)
 
Håper du ble inspirert!
 



Kommentarer